Re: curl_easy_duphandle issue

From: Frank Hempel <lists_at_frankoni.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:36:34 +0100

Daniel Stenberg schrieb:

> Gah, oops. Sorry! You're right, I didn't read it through properly. I'll
> officially widthdraw the nit.

no worries :)

I attached a new patch which integrates your suggestion. While doing
this I noticed that the suggested Curl_cookie_duplist function is not
necessarily related to cookies only because it handles generic "struct
curl_slist*" lists. Additionally the naming might confuse with those
other Curl_cookie_*list functions which are really related to lists of
"struct Cookie*". Therefore I added a new function curl_slist_duplicate
and put it into sendf.c, where all other curl_slist_* function are in. I
hope that better suits the situation.
What irritated me a litte, that all curl_slist_* functions are not
declared in sendf.h despite they are used in other modules (which than
should include sendf.h). Also the modules's core competence of sendf
seems something else than hosting curl_slist_* functions. Maybe there
ideally should be an slist-module for those?

cu, Frank.