Re: Force SSL for Active Mode FTPS does not force

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:19:37 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Mr Ronny Liu wrote:

> I am using curl version 7.12.3 on a RedHat Linux box. I have access to a
> command line version of curl 7.15.5 and tested with that also (I know
> it is a little outdated).

"a little outdated" means that since 7.15.5 we've done more than 350 bugfixes,
and more than 550 bugixes since 7.12.3.

A very good idea would be to try your code with the latest version of libcurl
first to see if that works or not, before trying to hunt down the reason for
your problem.

>    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_FTPPORT, '-');

This line is wrong. CURLOPT_FTPPORT assumes a pointer to a string, not a char.