Re: crash using libcurl 7.19 multi interface

From: Hendrik Schober <spamtrap_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:24:59 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Hendrik Schober wrote:
>
>> I have boiled the problem down to the attached program.
>
> Did you reproduce the problem with 7.19.4 ?

Yep, I switched from 7.19.3 to 7.19.4 the other day to
see whether this changes anything -- to no avail.

> When you've tried this on Linux, have you used valgrind on it?

Again: That test app did crash on Linux (and OSX), but
it did so very rarely, and so far nobody took the time
to investigate if it was for the same or a similar
reasons.
All I know is that _on Win32_ it crashes in libcurl.

So I take it that a short look at the code did not
reveal anything blatantly stupid?

Thanks for looking into this!

Schobi