Re: Build using CMake

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:49:55 +0100

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Sukender <suky0001_at_free.fr> wrote:
> Le Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:44:29 +0100, Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_curlpp.org> a écrit:
>
>> Sukender wrote:
>>
>>> Hum... very interesting. I suggest we merge both your CMake scripts and mine (well, I guess it'll be more yours than mine ;) )... agreed? I'm going to look deeper into your scripts.
>>
>> How about creating repo for this on bitbucket.org (free mercurial vcs
>> server)?
>>
>> Piotr Dobrogost
>

> I never used Mercurial, but why not. And what about CURL CVS (in a branch)? Should we wait for a more stable/tested thing before it?

That would be much better and will help to get a larger base of
testers. I can't help much with the writing but I can test with all
platforms we support with PHP. CMake can live in CVS in parallel to
the auto* scripts, it is not invasive as long as you use the same
names for the definitions (HAVE_&co).

Cheers,

--
Pierre