libcurl used in multiple components of an application

From: <centrio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 05:16:27 +0000

Hi,

I am developing an application which uses more than one libs. These
individual libs are developed using libcurl. They handle different http
requests. One uses easy handle and other lib uses multi handle. I want to
know, if my main application will face any problems since I am using
libcurl in more than one components. Also in both the individual libs, I
have not performed global_init(). Is it still a problem to use curl in both
libs and then integrate it with main application?

Thanks and Regards
-Shivanand