"On connected" callback function

From: thhk nhkr <thhknhkr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 03:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am using the curl-library for an HTTP client that connects and send requests to remote HTTP servers.
I need to implement a mechanism that notifies me when a connection was established.
Upon connection establishment I need to send a Login request to the remote server, and only after this request was successfully ended I will be able to send regular requests to the server.

I couldn’t find an API that let me register a callback function that will be called after a connection was established, is there one?

Thanks,
Thhk.