Re: Build using CMake

From: Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_curlpp.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:19:33 +0200

Guenter wrote:

> you can use MSYS standalone with other compilers, f.e. I used MSYS
> already with a NetWare cross-gcc which runs on Win32 just to use the
> auto-magic...

That's what I had in mind. Using auto* tools under Windows to create
nmake and other makefiles.

> OT: you are the one who ows the curlpp project, right? Did I in the past

I hope no one owns the curlpp project :)
I'm only trying to contribute :)
Jean Philippe Barrette LaPierre is the maintainer of the project.

> already send you a Makefile.m32 for curlpp? Cant recall if I did or not,
> but I'm sure I did create such when somweone asked here....

I don't see it in the source. If you still have it somewhere please post
it one more time.

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***