Re: Build using CMake

From: Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_curlpp.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:56:49 +0200

Gary Maxwell wrote:

> Interestingly enough, this topic has come up every three years: in 2003
> (http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2003-03/0092.html), in 2006
> (http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-09/0116.html), and now. Which begs

Nice finding. Thanks for links. I was almost sure this must have been
discussed in the past... :)
It's good to see that Andy Cedilnik from CMake project was interested in
contributing CMake's files to curl. I'll let him know this topic is hot
once again :) I hope that with his help we'll make it happen this time :)

Yes, that would mean start doing stop talking so you shouldn't be upset
Gary :)

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***