Re: Build using CMake

From: Piotr Dobrogost <pd_at_curlpp.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:13:55 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> If you'd used such "current technology" instead of the better suited
> mailing list, you wouldn't have reached the libcurl developers (as we're
> on this list and not in any "forum") and thus the entire discussion
> would've been pointless...

That's not so simple.
We are on this list not because it's a mailing list but because this
list is about curl.
If there was a forum about curl instead of a list then we would be there
simple because "here" wouldn't exist (or "here" would be "there") :)

> I've blogged about this (too) already:
>
> http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2007/09/10/email-wins-over-forums/

Nice entry and good points there.
Time is our friend here; there are forums with both web and email access
 (google groups) so we can have cake and eat it too.

--
Piotr Dobrogost
*** curlpp.org - c++ wrapper for libcurl ***