Re: Build using CMake

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 03:44:57 +0200

2009/4/1, Guenter wrote:

> >> [...] working nmake makefiles which can be imported and converted to
> >> project files by the IDE; then we document this and that's it.
> >
> > Which IDE? MSVC's? From which VS version?
> at least MSVC6 can, but I'm confident that newer versions can do too

Generate a .dsp file from an existing nmake file using MSVC6's IDE??
That is something I always thought was impossible. I want to learn
this trick. Please show me how to do it.

On the other hand, generating (exporting) an nmake file from an
existing .dsp file using the IDE is certainly possible.

> One of the most downsides of nmake is that I
> didnt find a substitution rule to generate an object list from the *.c
> files which I can get fine with including our Makefile.inc ...

!INCLUDE Makefile.inc

OBJS = $(CSOURCES)
OBJS = $(OBJS:.c=.obj)

ALL: