Re: CMake scripts (was: Build using CMake)

From: tetetest tetetest <tetetest_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 12:36:19 +0400

> About tetest's CMake scripts themselves, I got questions:
> - Do they allow the user to select which SSL lib to use? Do they allow
to choose to NOT build using SSL? I'm not 100% sure.

Neither am I.
They find OpenSSL on Linux, FreeBSD and OpenSolaris - that's all what I
currently need. They do not detect any crypto libraries on Windows (I
have standard MSVS 2008 installation). I assume this question should be
clarified.

> - For the moment I can generate a MSVC8 project (libcurl only), but I
got "CURL_FORMAT_OFF_T macro redefinition". Any idea, so that I'll take
less time on it? ;)

No idea, really. This can be simply because you include wrong header
file, or this macro is defined incorrectly. Your description is too
generic. :)

--
tetetest tetetest.