Re: Re[2]: CMake scripts (was: Build using CMake)

From: Sukender <suky0001_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:45:52 +0200

Le Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:46:10 +0200, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> a écrit:

> On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Tetetest wrote:
>
>> 1. For some reason, all files added by Sukender have "executable"
>> permissions under Linux. I assume this can be fixed, but don't
>> remember the details (last time I used CVS was long ago).
>
> I believe this is now fixed in the repo.
>
> Sukender: please fix whatever it was that caused that strangeness in the
> first place!

Hi Daniel,

Well, as I use a Win32 box, I'm no sure I'll be able to change anything (since the filesystem does not do the distinction). Maybe something to configure in the CVS client...? Any idea someone? It's been ages since I used a CVS client, and it seems I forgot the meaning of some of the commands! (sigh)

I'll probably work on the scripts tomorrow (and answer the other mails, too).

--
Sukender