Re: CMake scripts

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:14:06 +0200

Hi Sukender,
Sukender schrieb:
> Well, as I use a Win32 box, I'm no sure I'll be able to change anything (since the filesystem does not do the distinction). Maybe something to configure in the CVS client...? Any idea someone? It's been ages since I used a CVS client, and it seems I forgot the meaning of some of the commands! (sigh)
since Daniel did fix it in CVS I think its sufficient for the moment
that you do a fresh checkout of the repo - the perms should then be
kept; I will lookup how you can set this since I have also a win32 box
where I commit from...
what do you use? cvs commandline, or Tortoise, or any other client?

Guen.