Re: sukender: curl/tests/libtest CMakeLists.txt,NONE,1.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:20:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Sukender wrote:

> 1. In tests/server/Makefile.am, there is a "useful = ..." with several
> source files. What happens here is that you may have, for example
> "lib/mprintf.c" included in the build whereas it was already in libcurl.

Nothing. Those "useful" sources are used as parts in some of the server and
test tools we build. They don't use libcurl.

> Well, Bill Hoffman reported a link error: "curl_mprintf already defined in
> mprintf.c.obj" (Win32 I guess). So why is this file there?

Why is it where? It provides functions we use in some tools.

> Must it be included with a specific condition?

Not that I recall.

> 2. Similarily to this, Bill reported an "unresolved external symbol
> _Curl_hash_destroy referenced in function _test" and another with
> "Curl_mk_dnscache" (Building lib558)... I guess this is a file that must be
> included with a specific condition... isn't it?

I don't think so. Both those function names are internal libcurl functions
that should always be present in libcurl (but never used by anything outside
of the lib).