Re: sukender: curl/tests/libtest CMakeLists.txt,NONE,1.1

From: Sukender <suky0001_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:47:37 +0200

Le Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:37:35 +0200, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> a écrit:

>>> Here's another list that will need future updates all the time as this is a
>>> list that changes frequently. I don't think that's a good approach. It is
>>> doomed to lag behind forever... Here too we should use a single list that
>>> can be used for (included by) all build systems.
>>
>> Do you allow me to split tests/libtest/Makefile.am by creating a
>> Makefile.inc? Same for tests/server.
>
> Please go ahead. Just mind that when you alter the .am files you'll step into
> files we actually use in daily development. (I just mean that some extra
> caution might be suitable.)

No problem. I always update before committing (Versionning systems "gold" rule).

> How much of the existing makefiles do you want to offer in these new .inc
> files?

Just the vars definitions (list of tests and list of sources): TESTUTIL, SUPPORTFILES, noinst_PROGRAMS, lib*_SOURCES, and (but unnecessary for the CMake script) lib*_CFLAGS.
BTW, Do you think this could be wise to automatically define -DLIBxxx for libxxx test, as I did in the CMake script?

--
Sukender