Re: sukender: curl/tests/libtest CMakeLists.txt,NONE,1.1

From: Sukender <suky0001_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 00:08:19 +0200

Le Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:57:14 +0200, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> a écrit:

> On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Sukender wrote:
>
>> BTW, Do you think this could be wise to automatically define -DLIBxxx for
>> libxxx test, as I did in the CMake script?
>
> It sounds like a good idea, since quite clearly a bunch of those tests need
> them and thus it'll simplify things a little.

Good. Can anyone do this, as I'm a total newbie to autotools? :)

I fixed a few things and added Makefile.inc for tests. There are 3 warnings remaining on my machine; maybe you would fix them: http://www.cdash.org/CDashPublic/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=17667

I guess Bill still has errors with his build, though.

--
Sukender