Re: Getting error 'Proxy CONNECT aborted' when using CURLAUTH_ANY

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:21:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Sudha wrote:

> If I just use CURLAUTH_BASIC, it works perfectly.

Since the Proxy-Authorization: headers should be identical in both runs you
can just check if they are. If they aren't, you can base64 decode the
credentials to see what libcurl sends and then start figuring out why. If they
are identical, it feels like squid would have to answer some questions! ;-)

And do tell us what libcurl version on what OS you're running.

Also note that you've now exposed your username and password so I trust
they're not used for anything public (or sensitive).