Re: Help tracking down libcurl + nss memory leak

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:32:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Something is strange. I rebuilt both curl and nss and I'm still getting a
> much larger possibly lost value.

I think one possible reason is differences in cacerts. I don't think I have
any that my libcurl-nss will like.

Line lib/nss.c:366 seems to leak an object:

  rv = PK11_CreateGenericObject(slot, theTemplate, 4, PR_FALSE /* isPerm */);

The 'rv' variable is just forgotten... that can't be right!

Two other leak reports had too short stack traces to easily see what libcurl
code that use them.