Re: when redirect POST is changed to GET even with curl_easy_setopt(m_curl, CURLOPT_POSTREDIR, CURL_REDIR_POST_ALL)

From: David Ding <davidding2010_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Subject: Re: when redirect POST is changed to GET even with curl_easy_setopt(m_curl, CURLOPT_POSTREDIR, CURL_REDIR_POST_ALL)
To: "libcurl development" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 11:00 AM

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, David Ding wrote:

Please don't top-post: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

> Sorry for forgetting to mention that. The HTTP response code is 302. We are using curl-7.19.4. How can we keep POST in case of redirect (302)?

Test case 1076 verifies this functionality. Can you modify the test to repeat the behavior you see?

when set curl_easy_setopt(m_curl, CURLOPT_POSTREDIR, CURL_REDIR_POST_ALL), 302 redirect does NOT change from POST to GET. It works as expected.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks a lot for your help!