Re: Reg: curl_multi_perform

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:34:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Savitha Perumal wrote:

> Problems I see :
>
> * curl_multi_perform always returns handles=1
> I am using curl-7.19.4.
> I read somewhere that there is a patch that fixes this.
> Could you please advice which patch/version ?

This is not a known problem. Can you provide a full example that shows this
happening?

> * curl_multi_info_read most of the times returns NULL,

Then there's no finished transfer.

> even if it returns a message, the CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE is "0"

the man page says:

"This will be zero if no server response code has been received."

> * Things are getting messed up if the size of the POST field is more than
> 1024k .

> Request 1 : abc123456......
> Request 2 : def123456......

> During the time of processing, I see that curl is posting a request as
> "abc1234def123456...."

Please show us an example of an app that makes that happen. I've never seen
it, nor had it reported.

And please tell us what OS you run this on!