Missing DLL libraries

From: Daniel Park <masta.park_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:40:32 -0700

Greetings,

I was following Andrei Jakab's guide on using libcurl with Visual Studio
2008. So far I've been able to compile everything, but running the actual
program results in STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND exceptions. The program has
complained about the following missing DLLs:

- ssleay32.dll (found in PHP binary release)
- libeay32.dll (found in PHP binary release)
- openldap.dll (found in OpenLDAP binary release)
- libsasl.dll (unable to find at the moment)

None of these dependencies were mentioned in the guide, so I've been getting
along (except for libsasl) by obtaining the DLLs by name through Google, but
this seems like a rather terrible way of setting up a proper environment. Is
there something I'm missing here that I should be doing? Thanks for reading.

Daniel Park