Dates and freezes for next release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:57:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hey friends.

I'd like to get the ball moving for the next public release. We have a feature
freeze starting May 4 and a 14-day period to fix bugs and stablize the thing
and then release 7.19.5 at May 18th if everything is fine.

We have several outstanding bugs and patches that I really will appreciate
some help with. That list includes these issues:

  - debian man page warnings

  - TFTP close bug/fix, #2723219

  - TFTP flaw, #2723236

  - resume when upload from stream, #2709004

  - Active Mode FTPS Data Port Range

  - CURLINFO_APPCONNECT_TIME doesn't work with multi interface, #2779733

  - rpath problems in linking with custom openssl

Please, if you know of more problems or whatever you want dealt with in the
upcoming release, please speak up!