Re: new makefile for Visual C++

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:18:16 +0200

hi,

Why do you want to check for MSVCDIR?

For VC2008, you can use the SDK console, call setenv with the settings you need.

Or you can manually set the PATH, LIB and INCLUDE environment
variable. The latter works for VC6 as well.

It is important to use the right lib and include path and not the VC
install include or lib directories, which may not be correct or
outdated (PSDK 6.1+ vs 6.0, etc.).

Cheers,

--
Pierre