RE: Error 407 with Proxy authentication

From: AMBROSINI Marco <m.ambrosini_at_itcgr.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:24:44 +0200

Hi,
2 questions:

1) How can you say that NTLM is requested? Reading these lines ?
< HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authoriza
tion to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy filter is denied.  )
< Via: 1.1 ISA02
< Proxy-Authenticate: Negotiate
< Proxy-Authenticate: Kerberos
< Proxy-Authenticate: NTLM

2) I read the manual but I didn't find how I can set the NTLM authentication (and also Kerberos to tell the truth)...can you give me a trick?

Thanks&Regards,