RE: LibCurlNet: httpproxytunnel gets timeout

From: AMBROSINI Marco <m.ambrosini_at_itcgr.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:51:30 +0200

>> About to connect() to proxy.domain.com port 443
>> Trying 10.10.82.13...
>> Timed out
>> couldn't connect to host
>> Closing connection #0
>>
>> Do you have any ideas?

>And your proxy is actually listening on port 443? It's a very unusual
port for
>a HTTP proxy.

Hi, I used port 443 because before I got the error:

HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error ( The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port
is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests from
this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. )

I should use the HTTPS ports, shouldn't I?