RE: LibCurlNet: httpproxytunnel gets timeout

From: AMBROSINI Marco <m.ambrosini_at_itcgr.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:21:50 +0200

>>> And your proxy is actually listening on port 443? It's a very
unusual port
>>> for a HTTP proxy.
>>
>> Hi, I used port 443 because before I got the error:
>>
>> HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error

>No no no no no. You got a response from the proxy, thus you used the
*correct*
>proxy port number.

>The message you got back from the proxy was in regard to what you asked
the
>proxy to do for you:

Ok, so I'll go on using my old port number and I'll check again with the
admin if they can unblock the SSL for this port. Because the admin told
me that the port 443 is open for https and I thought I am using HTTPS
with http tunneling.

Does the FTP server use the same port I' using? May it receive the same
error I got when it answers me?

Thank you Daniel, and sorry for the previous email in the wrong list :)

Regards,