Re: libcurl 64-bit windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:35:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 May 2009, Nitro wrote:

> The download page only has win32 versions of "libcurl". The win64 section
> only has "curl.exe" in the zip files, not "libcurl". I've compiled "libcurl"
> as a win64 dll.
>
> Maybe I'm missing someting?!

/me takes a reading class. Sorry, my fault.

Regarding hosting a libcurl win64 package, I prefer one of these two options:

  A) You think you'll stick around and do further builds in the future too,
    then I can provide you with a user account and upload instructions to get
    the package on the main site

  B) You have your own web hosting place where you put your package on, and you
    tell us the URL and we setup the site to automatically check your
    package/site when new releases appear to track and link the updated ones.

Of course we can sort out the details privately.