Re: autobuild probs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 22:31:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 9 May 2009, Yang Tse wrote:

> The commit done for Constantine Sapuntzakis's bug report #2784055 is also
> breaking things on my side, and other daily builds. Not much of a surprise
> as the change log states that "There's still a flaw in the FTP code for
> this" If I go back to previous versions of multi.c url.c and url.h things
> work agan for me.

Hm, quite clearly a goof by me. I did see this error first, but then I messed
up somehow since I managed to fool myself that it then worked fine and that's
why I committed.

The note about FTP should not break anything this way, the FTP flaw is an
existing flaw that already exists and has always existed.

I consider bug #2784055 important enough to get fixed before release, so I
won't just revert this right now but will work on getting it done better.

If you didn't notice: there's a pretty impressing stream of issues to deal
with right now.