Re: RPATH incorrect with custom SSL builds and 7.19.4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 19:53:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Could you get a libtool version < 2.2.6 and see if the problem fixes itself
> using that? It so seems like a libtool-related issue to me.

For the record:

I think I'm right on this, so this problem can be fixed by installing an older
version like libtool 1.5.26, rerun autoconf and then use the newly produced
configure script.

Since this problem obviously doesn't hurt a lot of people and we've fixed
other problems by upgrading to the 2.x series, I think the only proper fix is
to report this issue with details to the libtool team. I do not intend to
implement any work-around for this problem.