Problem with curl_exec and server setup

From: Yazmin Media <ywickham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:38:50 -0400

I'm working with the Twitter api and running into a weird issue with curl.
It looks like I'm possibly getting return values on a curl request other
than the one posting a status update to Twitter. I do know that the status
update is successful as it shows up on the account, however, I'm not getting
the return values I should from the curl_exec() function.

The class I'm working with was written by David Billingham and can be found
here:

http://twitter.slawcup.com/twitter.class.phps

I am running a MAMP install on OSX.

At first, I thought there was something wrong with the class code, however,
running the same code on another server I work with was successful. So I'm
thinking it might have something to do with how curl is setup in MAMP or
MAMP itself.

So I need help troubleshooting, but I'm not even sure where to start.
Suggestions?

Thanks!
Yazmin