How to pause ftp upload?

From: m. allan noah <kitno455_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:48:36 -0400

Hello all-

I'm trying to upload data to two ftp:// urls concurrently using the
easy interface. The data for both files comes interlaced from a single
source, and is produced more slowly than libcurl calls the read
callback. The computer does not have enough memory to buffer all of
the data prior to transmit, and there is no disk to spool it to
temporarily.

What i would like to do is to feed data to each handle as I get it,
and tell the handle to send that data. I think I can do it with
repeated connections and appending, but the data does not come slowly
enough to warrant that kind of overhead. I tried using
CURL_READFUNC_PAUSE, but that seems to just hang the program.

Any pointers? Would switching to multi interface help?

allan