Use same handle for multiple urls

From: <centrio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 05:38:34 +0000

Hi,
I have one doubt about multi interface. If I want to use same easy handle
and same multi handle for different URLs
then what is the way to reset all the data associated with the old URL and
start the fresh transfer for new URL?
My understanding :
1. Use curl_easy_reset that will get the handle back to its original state
of easy_init()
2. Remove the easy handle from multi handle and set new url and add back
the handle. This will start the new transfer.

Please let me know if my understanding of method 2 is correct. Also I would
like to know the drawbacks/side effects of using method 2. I dont want to
set same option on the easy handle for each URL. It will be redundant.

Regards
Shivanand