problem with multi interface and ftp

From: m. allan noah <kitno455_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 14:36:05 -0400

Guys- I have an occasional problem with multi interface and ftp. I
have two easy handles active, and I remove them from the multi after I
have finished, so I can change a few settings, and then add them back.
this works fine most of them time. but maybe one transfer out of 100,
curl segfaults, either when adding the url to the easy, or when adding
the easy to the multi. valgrind output from the latter case is
attached.

this only happens on certain machines, but with both 7.19.0 and
7.19.5. Other machines have no problem, but always after the message:

Delayed kill of easy handle ...

any ideas on what to look at next?

allan