RE: Help on usinig Curl on vxwrks

From: Igor Novoseltsev <IgorN_at_radvision.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:20:02 +0300

> Disregard my previous message.

Ooops, I already sent the answer :)

> Verify if everything is ok using daily snapshot dated June 5, 2009 or
> later from http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/

Done. Everything is ok.

> In Makefile.vxworks you should probably include Makefile.inc to fetch
> the list of *.h and *.c files.

Done. Please review the attached patch.

> And a VxWorks specific section patch for docs/INSTALL would be very
> nice.

Oh, I failed to find the right doc to add my stuff,
so I put the explanations into the Makefile.vxworks!
Please find the update for the docs/INSTALL document in the attached
patch.
Feel free to fix my English.

> Once that you make any further adjustments to whatever is still
> needed.

Sorry, I didn't get it. What do you mean?

Thanks,
Igor