Djgpp make

From: jvp <jvp_at_compu-weigh.com.au>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 18:23:28 +1000

Hi all

Trying to compile the library with Dgjpp and cant get past the first line.
Downloaded curl-7-19.5 I assume patches that I read about are included
in this download.
Djgpp in C:\Djgpp
Mingw32 in C:\Mingw32
Environment variables set for Djgpp & Mingw32
GNU Make 3.81

Win XP
Open console window at C:\CURL
Type in:
Make Djgpp

response:
C:\Curl>make djgpp
make -C lib -f Makefile.dj
make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Curl/lib'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../include/curl/curlbuild.h.dist',
needed b
y `../include/curl/curlbuild.h'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Curl/lib'
make: *** [djgpp] Error 2

C:\Curl>

I have curlbuild.h.in and curlbuild.h.cmake but no plain curlbuild.h
in that directory. Is this an oversight or am I missing something else.?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jan van de Poll