Re: Curl Works with Local Server but not Hosted Server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:21:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, enliteneer_at_gmail.com wrote:

> I've inherited a curl program that I'm trying to run, but it seems it only
> works if I host the page myself (I'm used MoWeS Portable).

curl is a command line tool. Yet you seem to talk about a program that uses
the PHP/CURL binding... And I have no clue what "MoWeS Portable" is or how it
works (and yeah I did google it so I at least know it is spelled this way).

I think you're better off asking PHP/CURL questions on the curl-and-php list.

> $go = curl_exec ($ch);
> file_put_contents("files/temp.htm", $go);

I doubt that is the full code, and that short snippet won't allow anyone to
guess what your problem is. I suggest you show more when you post to the other
list!