RE: Patch: libcurl for Windows Mobile 6

From: Igor Novoseltsev <IgorN_at_radvision.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:00:54 +0300

> Of course to be able to answaer my question you would have to attempt
> to build libcurl without wcecompat nor OpenSSL nor zlib for WindowsCE
> and see what fails.

Sorry for delayed answers, I'm very busy these days.
Please find the compilation errors below. They are gone when wcecompat
is used.

1>tftp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol time
1>transfer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol time
1>cookie.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol time referenced
in function Curl_cookie_add
1>formdata.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol time
1>ftp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol time
1>hostip.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol time
1>formdata.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol stat
referenced in function AddFormData
1>ftp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol gmtime referenced
in function ftp_state_mdtm_resp
1>http.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gmtime