RE: Help on usinig Curl on vxwrks

From: Igor Novoseltsev <IgorN_at_radvision.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:04:40 +0300

> > > Then why doesn't the 2-arg version work just fine?

> It has to be defined somewhere. Finding why and where might take some
time ;-
> )

Just as you expected, it took some time :)
The answer is: the ccppc compiler I used in Makefile.vxworks by default
builds the kernel-space module, which is "the traditional VxWorks method
of development" according the Wind River documentation. To force it to
use user-space module, called "the real time process (RTP)" module, you
have to supply '-mrtp' option.

In light of this info, I would stay with the committed version of the
patch :)
Thanks