Re: File type to download

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:42:13 -0500

On Jun 22, 2009, jvp wrote:

> As I have had no response for the last few days, I have to assume:
> 1: This is the wrong forum to post these kind of questions
> or
> 2: I have done something wrong that is so obvious, nobody is game to tell
> me.

I looked long and hard at your first post, but since you
don't give us a complete program to test, it is really hard
to say what pieces you might have omitted, for instance:

 Where do you initialize StartTime?
 Where does your Timer get incremented?
 What value does your write_callback function return?

As you probably already know, the best way to find bugs
is usually not by *reading* the code, it is by *running*
the code, and in this case that isn't possible for us.

If you can give us a bit more information, we'll try to
help, but you might have better luck posting a complete
example to one of the FreeBasic forums instead.

- Jeff