Re: File type to download

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:59:11 +0200

Hi Jan,
jvp schrieb:
> Hi all
>
> As I have had no response for the last few days, I have to assume:
> 1: This is the wrong forum to post these kind of questions
> or
> 2: I have done something wrong that is so obvious, nobody is game to
> tell me.
nope, none of these.
The problem is just that you ask here questions where almost nobody here
is familar with; also I was just writing similar reply as what Jeff now
already posted.
Just let me point out one more problem: you seem to use libcurl djgpp
build + WATTCP, so there are even 3 specials which are mostly onknown to
 most of us...
I would suggest you first to try to build curl.exe if you have not
already, and try with this some downloads, just to make sure that your
build of libcurl works properly with WATTCP; if this fails we might here
be able to give you further hints to track down issues;
however if the curl.exe works fine then you should post to a FreeBasic
forum / mailinglist - as Jeff suggested too.

Günter.