Re: Libcurl cookie engine problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:05:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, Seb Rose wrote:

> The server (and I) expect the security cookies to then be sent with all
> subsequent requests to the server. The problem is that _sometimes_ they are
> sent and _sometimes_ they aren't.

[...]

> Does anyone have any ideas?

This is not a known flaw. AFAIK, cookies have worked pretty solidly for a
whole range of releases by now.

I would suggest that you work a bit on getting a stand-alone example to
reproduce the problem against a public URL (or the curl test suite) so that we
can see and help out better.

Alternatively, that you produce verbose logs from your runs that shows all
cookie headers back and forth and libcurl's verbose output etc.