Build libcurl with openssl not nss on Fedora 8

From: Danny Young <danny_at_j2e.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:44:11 +0100

I know this is a basic question but I really would appreciate any help. I have an application that is failing (Shibboleth) because it needs libcurl built with OpenSSL not NSS. Aparently Fedora started shipping libcurl with NSS on version 8. Can anyone tell me (REALLY SIMPLY) how to get a version of libcurl built with OpenSSL for Fedora please? Also, once I have done that do I need to rebuild the Shibboleth application or will it pick up the new libcurl dynamically? I know these are basic questions but I really would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance

Danny

--
-- Danny Young, Managing Director, Just2easy Ltd