Re: max download/upload speed setting (libcurl, Delphi)

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 01:30:09 +0200

Hi Nameless,
:) schrieb:
> I use Delphi and CurlPas (Pascal) binding.
> libcurl version from this package: curl-7.19.5-devel-mingw32
I guess you mean this package from download page:
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/win32/curl-7.19.5-devel-mingw32.zip
if so then this is my build, and contains also a curl.exe, or?

> I tried to add max speed option and it doesnt work :(
can you please try with curl.exe if this works for you?
curl --limit-rate 15k -O URL
If that works it confirms that the lib itself is ok, and if you add
'--libcurl outfile.c' to the above command then you get a nice C sampple
which looks similar to what you posted with your other post.

> so I added CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE, 30145
are you sure that CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE is defined somehwere?
check what you get if you print them out; I think it should be 145.

> I found that some people had to recompile library
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-12/0071.html
> with this option
> #define _FILE_OFFSET_BITS 64
no, the lib should support largefile - check with 'curl -V'.

Günter.