Re: max download/upload speed setting (libcurl, Delphi)

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 22:11:18 +0200

Hi,
Kamil Dudka schrieb:
> You might find it in the corresponding header (.h file). On my box it's taking
> place in /usr/include/curl/curlbuild-64.h.
and in the mingw32-devel package its ./include/curl/curlbuild.h - see
__MINGW32__ section ...

But for now I would just try something like:
Int64 speed = 1024*10;
  curl_easy_setopt(MyCurl, CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE, speed);
  curl_easy_setopt(MyCurl, CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE, speed);

maybe that works already....
and that works then discuss this issue with the folks who do the Pascal
binding...

Günter.