Re: questions about multi API

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:43:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, Mohun Biswas wrote:

>> Just use it as documented and that's how it'll work.
>
> Now why didn't I think of that?? :-<
>
> Seriously, I'm trying to say that the documentation is not sufficiently
> clear but you apparently do not agree so I'll continue trying to puzzle
> through it.

Well, you expressed a fear of a certain functionality that was unfounded I'd
say and certainly was not implied in the documentation - the sockets will not
be ready at all times. So libcurl will not accidentally "lock" you in a
synchronous manner because of that.

So what exactly is the question/problem again?