Re: libcurl and c-ares

From: Achint Mehta <achintmehta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:40:21 -0400

Hi Puneet,

You can enable/disable the ares support by giving options to the configure
script:
You can use the following options with configure:
--enable-ares=<path if ares installation>
--disable-ares

You can run a configure --help to see the list of other supported options.

I don't think that libcurl comes with ares, you would have to download and
install it separately.

Regards,
Achint