Re: Sending Large file using HTTPPOST fails with error CURLE_SEND_ERROR

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:29:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, chandrakant gupta wrote:

> I am using HTTPPOST with Callback to post files via HTTPS. It works great
> for any file up to a certain size (haven't spent the time to narrow it down
> exactly). But a file of 5 mb posted fine, and a file of 10mytes fails with
> error code 55 (CURLE_SEND_ERROR).

I assume "10mytes" is 10 megabytes? But it really doesn't matter since libcurl
has no buffers at all that fit even close to 5MB.

And you didn't mention what libcurl version on what OS so we can't make any
clever guesses based on that either.

Thus, I would claim the problem is in your network or in the server end.