Re: Sending Large file using HTTPPOST fails with error CURLE_SEND_ERROR

From: chandrakant gupta <chandar175gupta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:05:22 +0530

Hi,
Good morning, i am working with Curl version 7.19.2 and on windows platform.
my read_callback function is like this

size_t CProxyCurl::read_callback(void * pBuffer, size_t size, size_t nmemb,
void * hFile)
{

 int NoOfBytesRead = 0;
 gCallbackcount = gCallbackcount+ 1;
 if( gbterminateTransfer != TRUE )
 {

        if( ( NoOfBytesRead = fread( pBuffer, size, nmemb, (FILE*)hFile ) )
== nmemb )
  }
  else
 {