Re: issues with pre-login to pkcs11 slots when using NSS

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:09:01 +0200

Hi Claes,

On Friday 10 of July 2009 16:12:25 Claes Jakobsson wrote:
> I haven't tested if this still works with PEM file certs as I don't
> have that on my install so I'd appreciate if Kamil could try this.

so you finally decided to not use the nss_Init_Tokens() function at all? Then
you want also drop its code away? It's a static function and my compiler is
complaining about that:
lib/nss.c|588| warning: ‘nss_Init_Tokens’ defined but not used

It seems to work for me, tested with this:
curl --silent --verbose -o /dev/null \
    --cacert $HOME/.fedora-upload-ca.cert \
    --cert $HOME/.fedora-bare.cert \
    --key $HOME/.fedora-protected_by_passwd_passwd.key \
    --pass passwd \
    'https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/userinfo?userID=750'

Next time please use the unified patch format (diff -u) if possible. Your
patch was applied fine on my slightly modified lib/nss.c, but curl died
with the following message:
* Unable to load client key: Incorrect password

I was pretty confused for a while :-)

Thanks!
Kamil