Re: issues with pre-login to pkcs11 slots when using NSS

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:05:41 +0200

On Monday 13 of July 2009 18:09:27 Claes Jakobsson wrote:
> I added a bit more logging so that it also outputs details about the
> cert like display_conn_info does about the server certificate. There
> was aslo a slight problem with your patch. It required a change to
> urldata.h to add a struct SessionHandle *data member to the struct.

Oops, I've lost the hunk for urldata.h somewhere :-) The information
about cert can be useful, it makes sense to me. I've only changed
display_conn_info() to share the same code (the attached patch). You've
added \n to each failf() message. Is the output correct for you? I can see
the \n twice in output of the error messages now.

Kamil